Internet marketing and consulting for hostels and hotels
If you're looking for help with your hostel website, including website management, planning, deployment, maintenance, testing and debugging, training, documentation and promotion, click here to visit Grasya.com or email [email protected]. (I'm not currently taking clients.)
Web Programming and SEO
I occasionally work on interesting hostel projects with minimum budgets of USD $1,000. I prefer creative, technical work on a short-term basis. If you have an interesting project that goes beyond basic web design or SEO, here are some services I might be able to help your company with:
Large hostels: do you need someone to manage your website on a monthly, retainer basis?
Entrepreneurs: do you need programming assistance and/or advice on your new hostel industry venture?
- Technical solutions for hostels and hostel chains.
- Building interesting new projects.
- Fixing hacked or broken websites
- Custom WordPress and Drupal development
- Fixing problems you're having with Drupal, WordPress, and other content management systems
- Setting up A/B split testing
- Setting up and interpreting visitor statistics
- Analyzing and improving hostel reviews
- Monitoring and improving your online reputation
- Mobile website optimization
- Training staff and/or building online communication systems
- Creative hostel develpment ideas
- Fixing your hostel with short-term inhouse consulting/training work
For more information, please send me an email with the URL of your website and specific details of your project.
You can read more about me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Plus, and the the blog. We're based near San Francisco, California.
If you're looking for free advice on opening a hostel, please visit HostelManagement.com.
Click here if you're looking for tools like inexpensive website builders, web hosting, and analytics.